Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July!  I'm enjoying an unusually quiet morning.  The boys are sleeping in.  Can you believe it, still sleeping at this time of the morning??? Portia is getting into everything, but in a rare and relatively calm mood this morning.  She keeps on trying to grab the keyboard as I write.  She just wants to type like mommy, but stories with the occasional xociu4566 in them just don't work for me!  I think I'm trying to get the setting and back story down.  One of these days I'll have it in me to actually finish a story that I start.  All of these daydreams and alternate realities will make their way to paper with a beginning, middle and end, not just blurbs here and there.

I've determined that I'll set aside 2 hours this morning to write and then the rest of the day is dedicated to Mark and the kids.  Too bad it's too hot for fireworks.  Maybe we'll go swimming :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment